General Terms and Conditions
Gut Saunstorf gGmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definition of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings or booking enquiries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of booking.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our website for bookings (house offers, certain events) and booking enquiries: https://www.kloster-saunstorf.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of a contract, the contract is concluded with
Gut Saunstorf gGmbH
Place of business: Am Gutspark 1, 23996 Saunstorf
Legal and administrative domicile: Yvonne-Mewes-Weg 27, D-22297 Hamburg
Registration number HRB 167083, Registry Court AG Hamburg
(3) The presentation of offers on our website does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to book offers. By booking the desired offer, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Acceptance of the offer shall be made in writing or in text form or by performing the offered service within the booked period.
(4) On receipt of a booking on our website, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided on our website.
The booking or booking request is made by the following steps:
1. There are non-binding booking enquiries with the button “Send non-binding request now” – the booking enquiry is then confirmed by e-mail or telephone and thus becomes a binding booking.
2. There are binding bookings for events and house offers with the button “Send binding booking here” or “Make a binding booking for house offers now”.
3. For binding bookings cancellation conditions must be confirmed, otherwise the form cannot be sent.
Before sending the binding order and after checking his details the customer can press the „back“ button contained in the Internet browser used by him to return to the page on which the customers details are recorded. Here he can correct input errors or cancel the order process. We will confirm the receipt of the booking manually by e-mail. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing.
(5) You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.kloster-saunstorf.de/en/gtc/. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the internet.
§3 Prices, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any processing fees shall be added to this.
(2) As a guest, you have the option of paying by EC card or credit card or in cash on site.
§4 Reservation of proprietary rights
We retain ownership of the offer/service until the entire purchase price has been paid.
You can cancel your booking in writing, by post, fax or e-mail. Depending on the time of your cancellation, appropriate cancellation costs will be charged to you:
Cancellation of stays as an individual time-out monastery guest, week of silence or similar: Here, a cancellation free of charge is possible at any time. Please inform us timely in advance.
Cancellation of board & lodging for group events in the Gutshaus: In case of cancellation up to 2 weeks before the start of the event, a handling fee of 50 € will be charged, after that the entire costs for accommodation, catering and event fee (if Gut Saunstorf gGmbH is the organiser) will be due. This applies e.g. to fasting retreats, retreat days, meditation weekends, events organised by external seminar providers, events organised by the Enneallionce, the OM Foundation Inner Science, etc.
Cancellation of dark retreat bookings: In case of cancellation up to 2 weeks prior to arrival we charge 50 € handling fee, thereafter we charge the full amount for accommodation, meals and dark room accompaniment.
§6 Booking and cancellation conditions for SPA treatments, massages, talks
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 Contract language
Only German is available as the contract language.
§9 Customer service (Kontor)
Our office for questions, complaints and objections is available to you on weekdays from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at
Phone: +49 (0)38424 22 79 11
Fax: +49 (0)38424-22 97 39
Status of the GTC March 2022